Registered Office Services
We offer our clients a registered office service.
Why do you need a registered office?
By law, all ltd companies must have two main addresses: their main trading address plus their registered office. The registered office is the one to which all legal documentation, HMRC paperwork and Companies House paperwork is sent.
Our registered office service includes the use of our address as your company’s registered office. We will notify you of all important documentation that is received.
We will also:
• display your company name in accordance with Companies House regulations
• prepare your company’s annual return
• keep the company statutory register up-to-date
• prepare any dividend vouchers, and
• prepare any minutes required throughout the year.
We’re here when you need us: we won’t charge you each time you call or email us to raise a query. See How we work for details.
Looking for a registered office service? Give us a call now on 01276 780120 or email email@example.com. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting.