Advice for Self-Employed People
We take the stress out of invoicing, record-keeping, VAT and tax returns for self-employed professionals and sole traders in Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire.
One big hurdle for lots of self-employed people is record-keeping. You choose to become self-employed in order to do something you love – and then find that a huge amount of your time is taken up by a multitude of admin tasks that you don’t particularly enjoy.
Another hurdle is getting to grips with year ends and what you have to do by when.
Then the annual tax return is major headache, as are VAT returns if you’re VAT registered …
But the good news is that it doesn’t have to be that hard!
• clarify what you need to do – so you feel in control
• set you up with dramatically simplified processes – so you have less paperwork and more time for doing what you want to do in your business
• take any processes that you find onerous and manage them – cost-effectively – on your behalf
• estimate your tax bill and help you plan for it – so you know there are no nasty surprises on the horizon, and
• much more...
Tired of having too much paperwork?
Imagine what a relief it would be to get rid of all that paperwork and be able to keep on top of all your day-to-day accounting in minutes. We’ve partnered with Xero to offer a cloud-based accounting system which we find ideal for small businesses.
Click here if you’d like a no-obligation free 30-day trial of Xero – or call us on 01276 780120 to discuss.
Helping you to switch to a modern time-saving accounting system is just one of the many ways in which we can make your life as a self-employed person easier – and free you to run your business more profitably.
The service we provide will be tailored to your specific needs: we don’t offer ‘one-size-fits-all’ packages and we don’t charge you every time you call or email us to raise a query. See How we work for details.
Guides you may find useful, especially if you’re new to self-employment:
• How to invoice when you’re self employed
• The timing of year-ends and tax returns explained
To explore how we can help you, call now on 01276 780120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your particular business needs.