Company Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
We specialise in preparing and filing accounts for small companies in the Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire areas.
We prepare company accounts (also referred to as year-end accounts) from the records which you supply and will:
• look for areas where you may not have claimed for expenses
• look at areas where you might be able to save on costs
• ensure that directors’ salaries, dividends and directors’ loan accounts have all been accounted for correctly
• ensure that all balances are correct and inform you of any adjustments that have been made (and why), and
• ensure that the accounts are fully compliant with HMRC and Companies House.
Helping you to understand your accounts
So that you understand your accounts and how to use the information to help your business in the future, we will then talk you through them in detail. We’ll also ensure that, where appropriate, your accounting software is updated to reflect any adjustments that we’ve made.
Filing corporation tax returns
Once the accounts have been finalised we will:
• calculate your corporation tax
• file your corporation tax returns, and
• liaise as necessary with Companies House and HMRC on your behalf.
We’re here when you need us: we won’t charge you each time you call or email us to raise a query. See How we work for details.
To make sure you never get taken by surprise, we’ll remind you of upcoming deadlines for tax and submissions.
Need help with your company accounts and corporation tax returns? Give us a call now on 01276 780120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting.