Advice For Small Business
Do you feel in control of your business finance and tax affairs? We help small business owners in Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire to understand and take control of their accounts.
Lots of small business owners find themselves in a situation where they need accountancy advice because they’re concerned about what has been claimed through their accounts. Or they suspect they’re paying too much tax. Or they just don’t feel sufficiently in control of their business finance and tax affairs.
Are you one of them?
Has your business grown to the level where you now need an accountant?
Are you behind with your affairs and in need of some help to catch up?
Are you a small company or self-employed person looking for a new accountant?
We can help! Advising and supporting small local businesses in Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire is our speciality.
Give us a call now on 01276 780120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your concerns.
We’ll give you all the help you need to understand your accounts (and what they mean for the health of your business) and ensure that everything is set up and run as time- and cost-efficiently as possible. So, for example, we will:
• double-check your previous accounts to ensure that certain expenses have been put through
• identify any areas where you are not claiming all your allowable taxable expenses
• look at the legal entity of your business (ie ltd company, self-employed, partnership) to ensure that it is the most suitable and tax efficient vehicle for you
• help move you from a paper-based accounts system to a computerised system
• provide tax projections throughout the year so you can save towards your tax bit by bit
• remind you of any deadlines as early as possible
• and more – according to your situation.
The service we provide will be tailored to your specific needs: we don’t offer ‘one-size-fits-all’ packages and we don’t charge you every time you call or email us to raise a query. See How we work for details.
To explore how we can help you, call now on 01276 780120 or email email@example.com. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your particular business needs.