Advice for Landlords
We help landlords in Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire to manage their accounts and structure their rentals efficiently.
If you let out a property, do you:
• know what you can and can’t claim for tax?
• keep up-to-date with tax law and how it affects you as a landlord?
• understand the benefit of tax planning?
• understand the significance of how your rental is structured?
• know what records and receipts you need to keep?
• know how long you need to keep records and receipts for?
• know how to declare the profit/loss from your rental on your annual tax return?
• need help preparing your rental accounts?
If you’ve answered NO to the first question, get in touch with us to discuss your query.
If you’ve answered NO to any of the questions above, don’t worry. We can help.
Give us a call now on 01276 780120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your query.
We take the stress out of all the tax and accounting aspects of letting a property.
• give you the necessary answers to all the questions at the top of this page – and answer any queries you have
• ensure that your rental is structured to take account of
• - the length of time you intend to keep the property
• - what type of mortgage you have on the property
• - whether you intend to use the rental income as a second pension, and
• - whether you anticipate making a profit when you sell the property
• prepare your rental accounts for you, and
• prepare your personal tax return for you.
In short, we’ll provide you with whatever accounting support and advice you need as a landlord.
We don’t offer ‘one-size-fits-all’ packages and we don’t charge you every time you call or email us to raise a query. See How we work for details.
To explore how we can help you, call now on 01276 780120 or email email@example.com. And we’ll get straight back to you to arrange a free, no-obligation initial meeting.